I will still accept defeat if I loose the election--BUHARI

I will still accept defeat if I loose the election--BUHARI

This statement was made by the president today in port Harcourt Arena during his campaign movements.


President Buhari cleared the air today over the trending argument that he may likely not take the result or any negative outcome of the forthcoming presidential election which has been scheduled to hold on 16th day of February, 2019 Nationwide.

He addressed this issue today during his campaign speech in port Harcourt by saying;

" I've been bombarded severally with a trending news that I'm likely not going to accept and negative outcome regarding the upcoming president election on Saturday"

" I want to inform Nigeria that I remain a law abiding citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria and as a number one citizen, I'm not going to go against the law as I have never gone before just Incase of defeat. This does not mean I'm going to loose the election because I'm sure APC has already won.

"This is not the first time I've lost election in Nigeria before I became the president and there has never been any form of law violation from me since despite the defeats".



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu