I don't even need Igbos support to win the election ---- BUHARI

I don't even need Igbos support to win the election ---- BUHARI

This speech was delivered by Buhari today during his campaign movement



President Buhari on his Champaign speech yesterday said that Nigeria as we know it is actually in a bad predicament due to hatred which has been planted in the hearts of the citizens by the enemies of Nigeria.

He went further to say that " I've been hearing rumors of election boycott being planned in different states in Nigeria especially Benue state , Abia, Rivers, Delta , Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi state and many planned to vote against me in order to remove the present government.

One thing is certain that this is not the first time I've faced opposition from people and I still won, even if everyone in Nigeria should vote against me, I will still win the election  despite the Igbos opposition.

I've been a politician for many decades now and I don't even need the Igbos to win elections. And boycott of any election in any part of Nigeria attract a serious penalty as it's not a way of exercising your right but a way of rebelling against the election process in your country.

I will urge everyone to vote for APC if you really want to move this country to the NEXT LEVEL

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. If you don't need people's vote why then do you go to campaign and rally,if everyone in nigeria refused to vote for you you will still win(meaning)you want to rig the election no problem BUT KNOW IT THAT IF HUMAN BEINGS CAN NOT VOTE YOU OUT GOD CAN VOTE YOU OUT

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment

Close Menu