I will run mad for 7 days if Biafra emerges as a nation-- Popular man laments

I will run mad for 7 days if Biafra emerges as a nation-- Popular man laments

A Nigerian man known as Gbenga Olofijana from osun state has caused an internet sensation after he speaks about the Igbo Pro biafran Agitation.

He claims that he is willing to go naked for seven days, if biafra stands as a nation in Africa.

While narrating his reasons for the statement, he said;

“I don’t believe in one Nigeria nor accept the marginalization of the Igbo people in Nigeria, I have always wanted them to gain their freedom the igbos are oppressed in Nigeria, the igbos are industrious, I will celebrate their independence by going crazy for seven (7) days if biafra finally emerges as a nation”.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Drop your comment

Close Menu