Why I will not accept any defeat from Atiku-- BUHARI

Why I will not accept any defeat from Atiku-- BUHARI

This was made known by mysterious channel today in Abuja.


The Nigerian president, Mohammadu Buhari clearly said his mind concerning the general election which will hold on Saturday the 23rd of February, 2019.

He made a statement during his last presidential speech today in the presidential villa stating the reasons why he cannot accept anything from INEC apart from victory.

He started by saying "I encourage everyone in Nigeria to come out on Saturday and vote for the right candidate that will continue to ensure proper security, economic growth and stability and to fight corruption in order to grow".

On Saturday will be a very memorable day to prove that I have ensured that Nigeria has been my priority from beginning. I am going to come out victorious when the election results will be announced.

"Based on the kind of crowd that I have seen coming out for my campaign has gone a long way to show me that I have won the election. No matter the kind of plan PDP will come up with to manipulate the results, I will still win the election.

I will not accept anything like defeat from Atiku because it is clearly visible that I have been the on top of the INEC campaign statistics.

Vote for peace, security and good economy, vote for APC to make your future bright.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Drop your comment

Close Menu