Address me as the leader of Biafra not nnamdi kanu, he is a small boy--Uwazuruike

Address me as the leader of Biafra not nnamdi kanu, he is a small boy--Uwazuruike

Leader Ralph Uwazuruike, desires no advent.


He is responsible for the resurgence of agitation for Biafra via his motion for the Actualisation of the Sovereign nation of Biafra, MASSOB, founded some 18 years ago.


He seemed to have taken a again seat lately while Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous people  of Biafra, IPOB, seems to be the person of the instant, fueling speculations that the MASSOB leader  has misplaced the preventing spirit. In this encounter with Tony Iwuoma, Uwazurike said he was very lots within the battle and denied allegations of being bought over by the authorities and additionally took a swipe at Nnamdi Kanu.

You seem to have taken a retreat. Are you intimidated via Nnamdi Kanu and his Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB?

Which intimidation? If Nigeria could not intimidate me, who is Kanu? I simply gave him time to fool himself. It’s similar to a father fighting his son. The concept of republic of Biafra became to enlighten the people. After I came out of prison, I felt I wanted a radio to enlighten the human beings and the Federal authorities. Before Radio Biafra, I had a radio in the united states referred to as Voice of Biafra worldwide, in 2001.

Then there has been no net exposure like fb and whatsAPP. We were then in South Africa with Emejuru however Nnamdi Kanu convinced me to come to London. However no sooner we started than  Nigeria’s safety apparatchik persuaded him to bring down the conflict. That they had attempted it with me with out success; additionally they failed with Ambrose Anyaso, who was with me in detention. Whilst the branch of state security, DSS, couldn't get him to drag me down, they turned to Kanu, who desired money and repute.

Right away I observed this, i stopped investing in  him. So, he commenced getting his finances from the DSS directly. The concept become to deliver me down and make me unpopular. When I noticed that, I stored quiet because I knew him thoroughly; he does not have capacity but they did now not know that he did now not have the ability however I knew he would fail at the give up of the day.

NNAMDI KANU'S arrest was organized by.....CONTINUE READING

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu