I will grant Igbos Biafra in 2019 if I become president- BUHARI

I will grant Igbos Biafra in 2019 if I become president- BUHARI

Due to the major concern of the Igbos and south south to restore the republic of Biafra, president Buhari has promised the Igbos to give them biafra if they support him to win in 2019 election.



Buhari restates love for Igbo people
President Muhammadu Buhari has again declared his love for people of the South East
Buhari made the declaration while decrying his alleged hatred for the region.

He said “mischief makers” were behind the claim.
He spoke Amegu Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State during a special empowerment programme for widows.
Buhari was represented by the Executive Director in charge of Administration/Training, Nigeria Television Authority, Dr. Steve Egbo.

WATCH: NNAMDI KANU'S WHERE ABOUTS FINALLY REAVEALED 




He said, “All these accusations, permutations are all lies calculated to create bad feelings of Igbo people.
“I would remain a friend to Nd’Igbo. I recall that in 2002, I invited the late Ikemba Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to my hometown of Daura. We discussed about the unity and indivisibility of Nigeria.

“In 2003, I picked Dr. Chuba Okadigbo as my running mate in that year’s presidential election. If I hated Nd’Igbo, I wouldn’t have done that.
“In 2017, the Federal Government under my leadership commenced work on the Second Niger Bridge following its abandonment by the previous governments all these years.”

If they can vote me in the upcoming election in  2019, i will grant the Igbo’s Biafra which has been their major concern over the years, he said.

It should be noted here that this was said due to the level of hatred that seems to be coming from South East and South southern part of Nigeria against buhari and many has vowed never to vote for him again because of his bad and tyrant rulership.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. This man's double standards has made him to lack words after dealing ruthlessly with Ndi Igbo in the past. He should hold his planned yet another maradona to decieve Igbos again. How far with his promised pms price per liter, dollar to niara exchange rates. He should start implementing these s first as the BIAFRA struggle has since been taking a more proactive shape.

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comment

Close Menu